Who wouldn’t want to make their parent’s life at least a little bit easier? Here at Queen City Elder Care, we know that there are certain challenges aging seniors face on a daily basis. So we’ve rounded up a list of items that may alleviate some of those challenges. Check out our great gift guide for the special senior citizen in your life!
- Medical Alert Device: Perhaps your parent wouldn’t have thought to purchase this one on their own. Not only does a medical alert device protect your loved one in an emergency, it also gives you piece of mind that your loved one is protected!
- Handy Bar: This convenient tool allows seniors to get in and out of the car with ease. Great for people with hip and back problems!
- Arrange Services: Hire a local student or neighborhood service to plow snow, mow grass, grocery shop or anything else your parent may need help with when you can’t be there!
- T.V. Amplifier: We all know that hearing is always the first to go! Check out this product that amplifies the sound of the TV so it does not have to be turned up to the max and disturb others.
- Vacuum Robot: Vacuuming can be very tough on the back. Let the robot do all the work for you!
If you are still stuck on gift ideas Gold Violin has a huge selection of gadgets for the elderly that they will be sure to love!
- In-Home Care: Avoid Caregiver Burnout with These Tips - October 19, 2021
- Breast Cancer Awareness for Seniors - October 13, 2021
- Senior Home Care: Steps to Take on Your Dad’s First Day of Services - October 6, 2021