Finding quality elder care in Cincinnati, OH. for a loved one can be an overwhelming process and you may not know where to start. Queen City Care in Cincinnati, OH has a few suggestions on how to find the perfect elder care match for you or your loved one:
- Word of Mouth – Start by asking your circle of family and friends for referrals. It’s always great to start with a personal reference from someone you trust.
- Turn to Social Media – If you’ve personally reached out to family and friends and did not get very far, Social Media might be the next best place to start. Asking your connections may reach a larger audience and you can still be getting a recommendation from someone you know or someone connected to friend.
- Go Online – There are some great sites that are dedicated to helping you find quality elder care. Caring.com has a search engine that can help you search for anything from nursing homes to in-home care within your area. You can also find reviews on each of the options which are a great resource.
- Find More Opinions – Sites that are specifically designed to provide consumer reviews, such as Yelp, TheSeniorsList.com and APlaceForMom.com are also great resources to find honest reviews and opinions on options in your area.
- Go on a Field Trip – Narrow down your options and go visit or schedule an in-home interview. It is important to test out the chemistry and your comfort level with the person beforehand.
We hope we’ve outlined some good options for you to begin your search. Please let us know of any questions in the comments below!